By Andrew Kensley






Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Getting Paid???

Just got an offer to write a couple of articles for a local magazine...and get paid for it. I will most certainly make this opportunity count. I'm excited and a little nervous but I've never been one to back down from a new experience. The more I write, the more I enjoy it, and the more I want to improve my craft. And the best part? Who knows what the future will hold.

After giving a talk to Ella's third grade class about writing, I realized for myself that patience is so important when it comes to devoting oneself to a new endeavor. If I'm preaching it to a bunch of 9-year-olds, I better have some myself. And when you're patient, good things happen.

Well, I'm off to research women's beauty products.

Yes, you read it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment